Howard Tech Advisors is growing and is currently seeking a Help Desk Engineer for Managed Services to join their awesome team!
This is not an entry level position. The Help Desk Engineer will provide remote IT support to our Managed Services clients. This includes resolving issues for all technologies, including; workstations, servers, printers, networks, security, vendor specific hardware and software.
Common support services include:
- Microsoft solutions including Desktop and Server OS, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services, etc.
- Desktop support including Office, virus/malware, email, password, etc.
- Cloud and local backup recovery solutions.
- Basic network support for firewall, routing, switching and remote access
- System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skill and/or Abilities Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), active listening, and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills and ability to research/escalate as required.
- Basic understanding of server operating systems, cloud solutions, and/or network technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Capacity to properly document all time, support activities and changes to client environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3+ years of IT experience, preferably in an IT services environment
- Broad understanding of PC, server and network technologies
- Strong communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Robust benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits.
- On the job training, support, and mentoring.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com. Thank you!