This role provides remote technical support to our Managed Services clients. Some of our team members have a “Jack of all trades” background, while others are deeper experts in a specific IT discipline. We would be happy to speak with you in either scenario.
Job duties include: Deliver outstanding customer service to end users with technical issues. This includes important basics like friendliness, ability to research and troubleshoot, and excellent documentation skills. This is not an entry level position.
Apply Via LinkedIn
- Minimum of 5 years of IT industry experience, preferably as internal IT for a small company
- Minimum of 3 years tenure with same employer
- Microsoft Windows Operating System – Proficient in Windows 10
- Understanding of physical and wireless connections
- Basic TCP/IP settings and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting skills and familiarity with installing applications
- A+ and Network+ certification required, or must be attained within 6 months of employment
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
Compensation & Benefits: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We provide paid time off, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. All benefits and 401k plan participation eligibility within one month of hire. Training and mentoring provided, with support to gain industry certifications.
Location: Elkridge, MD. Candidates in close proximity to our office are strongly preferred.
If you think you fit our culture and position requires, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply today. Thank you for your interest in Howard Tech Advisors!