Job duties include: Serve as the first touch point for all Client support requests, actively monitor issues, and assign to the appropriate resource. Examine trends or repeat issues, so to proactively identify ways to better serve customers. Communicate regularly with end-users on ticket progress, changes or other issues.Skills/Qualifications:
- 5 years of customer service experience, preferably with a Managed Services Provider
- Minimum of 2+ years tenure with same employer
- Follows documented processes consistently (each step, every time)
- Able to multi-task, adapt to changes quickly and prioritize issues as client needs require
- Motivated by accountability – individually, team and company levels
- Excellent research, writing (friendly, efficient and proper grammar), and organization skills
- Outstanding communication skills with multiple personalities, internally and with clients
- Strong grasp of computer basics – typing, email, calendars, browser, and able to learn new software tools
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and yet flexible with strong critical thinking skills
- Outstanding team member – recognizes individual role within the broader team and company context
- Humble – lacks excessive ego or self-focus. Shares credit and emphasizes team over self.
- Hungry – self-motivated, reliable, gets things done, eager for more – learning, responsibility, growth
- Smart – emotionally intelligent and has common sense about people, good judgement around others
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation and employee benefits, and actively support individual development and community service. Best of all, we have fun while we’re doing it!Location: Elkridge, MD. Must live within or close to Howard County.
Compensation: Will be commensurate with experience. Employer provided health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401k plan, with Company matching as available. Training and mentoring provided, with potential assistance to achieve appropriate industry certifications.If you are interested, please email email@example.com. Thank you!