Google Apps for Business
Google Apps for Business is a cloud-based platform for editing and storage of online documents, instant messaging, email, and a host of office productivity applications. Intuitive and easy-to-use, Google Apps for business offer a robust yet affordable alternative to Microsoft Office 365.
Your advisors at Howard Tech can help you determine whether Google Apps for Business or Microsoft Office 365 is the right solution for your Maryland organization. As a vendor-neutral provider, we offer honest comparisons of competing products to make the decision easier. We have extensive experience with Google Apps for Business across Maryland in Howard County, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Jessup, Hanover, Linthicum, Annapolis, Laurel, Elkridge and Fulton. We can help your organization reap the benefits of this outstanding platform.
Benefits of Google Apps for Business
The benefits of Google Apps for Business include:
- Easy-to-use and start. Google Business Apps are intuitive. Email, calendars, contacts, file sharing, and more are easy to use and function on nearly any device connected to the Internet.
- Superior cloud technology. Google is a company built around cloud computing. They have the infrastructure, software, and personnel in place that has made them a leader in cloud-based technology. Usage statistics and feedback from millions of users assist Google in bringing stress-tested innovation to customers in business at an unprecedented rate.
- Cost effective. At very reasonable prices, you can access email, online storage, file sharing, calendar and event scheduling, as well as productivity programs for creating documents like spreadsheets, text files, and slide presentations.
- Synchronize between devices and users. Multiple users can access files and changes will remain synchronized. Access files from a tablet, smartphone, PC or Mac. Contact information or meetings scheduled in the calendar always reflect the most up-to-date information.
- Reliable service and backup of data. Google’s superior infrastructure for data storage and backup is available to you at a fraction of the cost of maintaining your own servers with similar capabilities.
- Additional benefits include Google Voice, complimentary services for non-profits, and free access to programs for home users.