Howard Tech Advisors is growing and is currently seeking a Field Tech for Hourly Services to join our awesome team!
The Field Tech will support our clients and the overall team in delivering outstanding customer service. This includes supporting and/or resolving issues related to workstations, servers, printers, networks, security, vendor specific hardware and software.
Common Field Tech support services include:
- Building PCs and servers by installing/updating images, operating systems, patches, and other software tools
- Resolving and/or support Tier I help desk tickets
- Conducting reactive onsite client visits
- System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skill and/or Abilities Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), active listening, and critical thinking skills.
- Basic understanding of desktop and server operating systems and hardware, cloud solutions, and/or network technologies.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Capacity to properly document all service ticket activities and changes to client environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2+ years of IT experience, ideally experienced in an IT services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience related to the design, installation, and maintenance of network systems.
- Requires strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Robust benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits.
- On the job training, support, and mentoring.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com. Thank you!