Director of Managed Services
Job duties include: Provide day to day leadership to our Managed Services team, including coaching staff on workflow, process, communication and escalation. The Director of Managed Services will not have direct service ticket responsibility but must be technical enough to communicate/simplify issues to Clients and assist with the right plan to resolve critical issues. This person will be responsible for evaluating ticket and support trends to identify repeat issues, prevent problems from occurring and for supervising/mentoring the team.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience, with at least 5 in an IT Services company
- 5+ years of Service team leadership, with track record of helping others grow
- Excellent customer-facing and team communication skills
- Rigorously follows process and holds others accountable for the same
- Outstanding documentation skills
- Capacity to multitask, identify key issues and make decisions
- Strong understanding of a variety of infrastructure technologies
- A “whatever it takes” attitude to serve clients and team members
- Demonstrable history of using metrics successfully to improve performance
- Strongly prefer ConnectWise experience
- Outstanding team member – recognizes individual role within the broader team and company context
- Humble – lacks excessive ego or self-focus. Shares credit and emphasizes team over self.
- Hungry – self-motivated, reliable, gets things done, eager for more – learning, responsibility, growth
- Smart – emotionally intelligent and has common sense about people, good judgement around others
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation and employee benefits, and actively support individual development and community service. Best of all, we have fun while we’re doing it!
Location: Elkridge, MD. Must live within or close to Howard County.
Compensation: Will be commensurate with experience. Employer provided health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401k plan, with Company matching as available. Training and mentoring provided, with potential assistance to achieve appropriate industry certifications.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!