Job duties include: Provide remote (or on-site as occasionally required) technology support to our clients. This includes, but not limited to, supporting workstations, servers, printers, networks, security, vendor specific software and other systems.
- 5 years of IT industry experience, preferably with a Managed Services Provider
- Minimum of 2+ years tenure with same employer
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 10
- TCP/IP settings, troubleshooting and solid understanding of physical and wireless connections
- Application installation and troubleshooting skills
- An A+ certification is helpful, though relevant work experience is more important.
- Excellent written and telephone communication skills
- Outstanding team member – recognizes individual role within the broader team and company context
- Humble – lacks excessive ego or self-focus. Shares credit and emphasizes team over self.
- Hungry – self-motivated, reliable, gets things done, eager for more – learning, responsibility, growth
- Smart – emotionally intelligent and has common sense about people, good judgement around others
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation and employee benefits, and actively support individual development and community service. Best of all, we have fun while we’re doing it!
Location: Elkridge, MD. Must live within or close to Howard County.
Compensation: Will be commensurate with experience. Employer provided health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401k plan, with Company matching as available. Training and mentoring provided, with potential assistance to achieve appropriate industry certifications.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!