We’re looking to add a Support Engineer to our team. This person will initially be on our Windows 7 migration team and will eventually move to our support team.
Job duties include: Provide tactical support with our Windows 7 migration team which will include visiting client sites, replacing or upgrading computers, installing applications, migrating data and other items necessary for a successful migration. Once the project is complete, this position will move to our support team to provide remote, and at times on-site, IT support to our clients. This includes resolving issues to all technology, including: workstations, servers, printers, networks, security, vendor specific hardware and software. These positions are not entry level.
- 2-3 years of IT industry experience, preferably with an MSP
- Minimum of 2+ years tenure with same employer
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Proficient in Windows 7, 8, 10
- Understanding of physical and wireless connections
- Basic TCP/IP settings and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting skills installing applications
- An A+ certification is helpful, though relevant work experience is more important.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation and employee benefits, and actively support individual development and community service. Best of all, we have fun while we’re doing it!
Location: Elkridge, MD. Must live within or close to Howard County.
Compensation: Will be commensurate with experience. Employer provided health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Profit sharing and 401k plan available after one year. Training and mentoring provided, with potential assistance to achieve appropriate industry certifications.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com. Thank you!