Happy Workversary, Mike and Alex!
As of September 12th, Alex Rubinstein has officially been a member of the Howard Tech family for a year! Alex’s role has changed drastically in the past year. Initially, he was a member of the service team to help our clients remotely. In March, he moved to a Field Engineer role to assist clients onsite. We are so glad to have Alex as a member of our team!
The lead of our Project Team, Mike Blair, has been with us since 2015. Mike is in charge of all of our projects, including on boarding, office moves, equipment upgrades, and much more. If you haven’t had a chance to meet Mike, you are missing out. He’s a dynamic gentlemen who is passionate about his community, including the Baltimore Heritage Society and the annual Baltimore Herb Festival.
Manny and Fred Officially StorageCraft-Certified
Last week, Manny and Fred headed to New Jersey to attend a 3-day course on StorageCraft, the backup and recovery solution we offer to our clients. The hands-on courses had a focus on intermediate to advanced topics. To qualify as a StorageCraft Certified Master Engineer (SMCE), Fred and Manny had to attend the course and pass a hands-on practical exam and an online exam.
Howard Tech Advisors’ Team, Howard Tech Advisors, is in their 3rd year of softball with Howard County Recreation & Parks. We are in the 4th week of games and have already beaten our record, two years combined! The team is made of HTA employees and some of our friends!
Howard Tech’s September Service Awards Winner
Last month, we kicked off Service Awards for our HTA Team Members who have been recognized by clients and other internal team members. Thank you for sharing your feedback either in our surveys once a ticket has been closed or by emailing managers! This month, we recognized:
Jason Hartman for going above and beyond to win our Internal/Projects Award
- Diligently tracking and locating various solutions for an Outlook issue for a client. During onboarding, he pulled through with a work around. Where Jason really went above reproach was in his continued efforts (weeks) to determine the root cause of the issue and the comprehensive knowledge base article he created in the client’s IT Glue documentation.
- Staying up on new technology news but he shares what he thinks will be helpful to our business.
- Alerting us about a Malware issue with CCLearner verision 5.33 to proactively remove the software.
- Providing information on the impact of Apple’s new operating system on Microsoft Exchange users which enabled us to be one of the first MSP companies to alert clients.
- Sharing a message on Shared Mailboxes.
- Joining me on a sales meeting extremely last minute meeting. It also goes beyond his job description to meet with a client so early on in the sales process. He did an amazing job representing the project team, Howard Tech, and explaining how Office 365 would be the way to go.
David Wollner for going above and beyond to win our Service Award
- Creating a super helpful video in IT Glue explaining how to do client-specific phone system setups. Saved me hours of time if I had to figure it all out from scratch!
- “Dave is spectacular as always!” ~Client
- “David is always on it! Thank you, Dave!” ~Client
We wouldn’t be able to have these award recognitions if you didn’t share your feedback, so THANK YOU! Please continue to do so by completing the survey after a ticket has been completed.